Staying hydrated never tasted so yummy! Blend up our 3-ingredient 'Summer Splash' Juice for an instant hit of refreshing tropical sunshine. Here's how:
Ingredients: 3 C Watermelon 1 C Pineapple 1/4 C Cucumber Coconut Water (optional)
Directions: 1) Peel and chop everything so it can fit into your blender.
2) Drop in the watermelon first, then pineapple and cucumber last.
3) Whiz up everything until juicy smooth. Add a splash of coconut water to get the mixture going if necessary. If you're blender comes with tamper (like Vitamix), use that to push down the ingredients while the blender is on. Don't attempt this with just any regular spoon!
4) Now go outside, walk barefoot through the green grass and sip on your Summer Splash under the sunshine!
Sometimes our lives can get a bit hectic and it's hard to find time to slow down. This is where a mantra can really help you focus and make the most of your down time. Mantras are chants in Sanskrit used in yoga to keep our concentration focused inwardly and quiet the distractions of the outside world. Try to take a few minutes every day to repeat these mantras quietly to yourself and help anchor your wandering mind to find some inner peace:
1) OM The sound of the universe. It's the first, original vibration, representing the birth, death and re-birth process. OM is a great way to begin and end a yoga or mediation practice, and also comes in handy when you just need to chill out.
2) Om Namah Shivaya This is a great mantra to help build self-confidence, reminding us that we are all made up of divine energy and should treat ourselves accordingly.
3) Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu This mantra is a powerful way to dedicate yourself to living a life of non-harming and being of service to the greater good. This mantra encourages cooperation, compassion and living in harmony with the environment, animals and our fellow human beings. 4) Om Shanti Shanti Shanti The peace mantra is focused on providing peace of mind, stress relief and increasing harmony in your surroundings.
Hey PV fans! Anna Lengstrand, one of our favorite photographers and adventure lover, sent us these amazing pictures and we just had to share them with you! Spring has sprung in Whistler and Anna is enjoying some gorgeous 75 degree days, perfect for camping and paddleboarding solo. In her own words, "Sometimes I need to go off on adventures on my own. I'm recharging my batteries." Check out the photos below!